Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Chris brown

                    Introduction:

              Christopher Maurice "ChrisBrown (born May 5, 1989) is an American recording artist, dancer and a actor. Born in Tappannock, Virginia, he taught himself to sing and dance at a young age.Chris was involved in his church choir and several local talent shows. Having signed with Jive records in 2004,Chris released his self titled debut studio album the following year. It peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200 and was later certified  double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Brown taught himself to sing and dance at a young age and often cites Michael Jackson as his inspiration. He began to perform in his church choir and in several local talent shows.




                               My Opinion: 

         I think Chris brown is a amazing and he is a good dancer and I like the one I really like is with you by Chris and he rapped with Justin my second husband and he raped with all these amazing celebrates and he had a lot of issues but he's still doing well. Chris is amazing Singer.  

                My Question: Is if u hate Chris tell me y....

                         

         My challenge: I dare u to take a pic with Chris the post it 



                      





   

No comments:

Post a Comment