Monday, March 10, 2014

Is it OK to lie?

                  

                   Introduction:

                It's OK to lie because say like your grandma makes you a sweater that says "I love my Nana" 
        then your face next to her's, would you say "I love it" or would you say " It's so ugly", you don't have all       the time it could be once in a while. Anyway it's up to you whether you lie or not. But sometimes it's bad 
     to lie because you can hurt someone's feelings by saying "I love your haircut", but you really don't. Thats 
     why you shouldn't lie all the time. I'am not a big lier because I only lie if I have to and when I have to 
   is when I like something when I really don't. Should people lie all the time? People should lie because             people don't get there feelings hurt. 


                    Thesis:

                   People should not lie all the time because sometimes people sweat and there hands shake really 
               fast, and people should lie so people's feeling's don't get hurt and people sometimes need to get 
            lied to. Maybe you lie like once in a while but not all the time because if you lie your not telling the 
       truth then once they find out they crying or say "I thought you were my bestfreind  and how could you. 
      


                  

                    




            Closing:

             I think you should lie but not on everything because people will think your a lier and nobody will 
        believe you or they will call names like lier why should we believe you? and there think that if someone 
      is in trouble they won't believe, so it kinda bad all the time you shouldn't lie about tests or homework
    cause the only person your hurting is your self because it's your career not your parents they only want the
  best for you.
             


        

   

No comments:

Post a Comment